(note – 3 pages)
So if we at iCareiMove have not convinced you by now, then let us give you some more good news about physical activity. Basically we have one body and one life. If you sit less and move more then you will live a healthy life. You are the future of care, the Changemakers and the Superstars. You have got this and we will support you.
- Family – Family events can include opportunities for everyone in the family to be more active.
- Weight Management – Regular physical activity burns calories and preserves lean muscle mass. It is a key component of any weight loss effort and is important for controlling weight.
- Mental Health – Regular physical activity improves mood, helps relieve depression and increase feelings of wellness.
- Arthritis – Regular physical activity can help reduce joint discomfort and pain.
- Disabilities – Regular physical activity can help people with chronic, disabling conditions to improve their stamina and muscle strength and can improve psychological well-being and quality of life by increasing the ability to perform activities of daily life.
- Community – Better together. As a group, (even on-line) engagement in activity can be very powerful and fantastic for social inclusion.
NOTE: Once again, we are supporting you with reasons to go and be more active, no matter what it looks like.