Course Aims and Objectives
We know the importance of keeping as well as possible and that includes daily activity. We need to add more movement into daily living and you, as carers, are the secret weapon.
At the end of this short course you should be better able to:
- Develop your knowledge and practical skills around moving clients who may have a range of health conditions. (This course is the beginning of a wider journey of on-going learning about getting older)
- Have an understanding of how strength and balance movement can help your people to stay as strong as possible.
- Learn more around health conditions and getting older.
- Understand the importance of being motivated.
- Have fun with clients when getting them to move more and sit less.